Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Defiance



To the left is another of the cartoons that have the Muslim world in an uproar. I rather like it because it expresses Muhammed's misogyny and murderous nature. It was he who first ordered the assassination of those who dared ridicule him. I included it with the following email. If I have failed to contact a violent Islamic organization, please let me know. I would have none overlook me.

subject: Muhammed Cartoons

to: info@jamaat.org The leading Muslim terrorist group in Pakistan
SCIRI@btinternet.com Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq
cair@cair-net.org Council on American-Islamic Relations
pnaweb@gov.ps Palestinian National Authority
sair@saudinf.net Saudi Arabian Government
lbyun@undp.org Libya's UN Delegation
matbuat@mfa.gov.ir Iran's Foreign Ministry
info@moqawama.net Hizbullah, The Party of God in Lebanon

cc: annonce@jp.dk The Danish newspaper that published the cartoons

It has come to my attention that there are those of your faith who demand that infidels defer to your religion and do nothing to offend the religious sensibilities of Muslims. I am an American and as such I bend my knee for no master nor do I hold my tongue at the command of Muslims. Instead I have republished some of the Muhammed cartoons Muslims find offensive on my web log. You may find them at kenlydell.blogspot.com. I will republish more in the future and I have encouraged others to do so as well. You now may demand that my government apologize for my impertenence in the futile hope that you will be taken seriously. You also may bring my conduct to the attention of one of your more murderous imams so that he can issue a fatwa calling for my death. I would sooner suffer the fate of Theo Van Gogh than be cowed by the likes of you. You will not rule me through fear nor through force of arms. I am an American.

Ken Lydell

Sent this day, February 1, in the year of our Lord 2006. May God have mercy for their benighted, heathen souls. Oops! I forgot for a moment that I am an atheist. There are times when I wish that was not so. This is one of them. Nevetheless, the deed it done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

You left out the ACLU.
(Or will they bravely stand up for free speech for cartoonist?)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Moved Elsewhere said...

Are there ACLU chapters in Europe? I think not. When the time comes and it shall I suspect that the ACLU will side with the enemy.

6:31 PM  
Blogger BlackCatAlfa said...

What the hell does the ACLU do anyway? When I contacted them about a violation of my Constitutional rights, they blew me off completely.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home